Skip to main content

Breakthrough ...





BREAKTHROUGH

Looking into a glared mirror
Brown eyes viewing many smile lines 
That remind me of the stories they hold 
And the miles my feet have taken me 

Moments come and go in my mind 
Tears rolling down my pink cheeks 
Realizing I have such a long way to go 
Striving for the best version of myself 

These moments live within me 
Some snapshots have been silenced 
In a busy world that never goes quiet
Times that will never be erased 

I have visited calming spaces 
Walked stone covered beaches 
Sang songs as loud as I could 
To find a way to breakthrough 

My colored lips remain closed 
To keep all of my words in
Becoming a gatekeeper of my world
Until I can view the light easier

Finding calm in the everyday 
Rain that cleanses all
Blue skies that bring us hope 
A new season bringing us into a new year 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up Through Collage

Here, We Are A Few Months Have Passed  Life Moves On As Life Does Using Collage To Mark Captured Moments of Time  A Yarn Project of Sorts  Visiting a Local Breakfast Cafe A Creative Weekend Get Away Celebrating The Best Mom (& Dad)  Ever Welcoming in the Summer Months with a Great Friend Capturing the Essence of Childhood Bonds A Surprise Bunny Family Photographs of the Best Furries Friends Anyone Could Ask For & Enjoying a Short Trip of Solitude at the Local Pond    I would love to hear of your Summer Finds, Memories, Traditions  What have you captured this past Spring and Summer?  Until We Connect Again! 

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES ...    

A Year in Photos

     Happy New Year, Everyone!  Wishing You All a Healthy 2024!