Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Monday, April 25, 2011


THE REAL ME

Took me awhile to finally see,
What it would take to find the real me.

Searching for true moments in time,
I began to embrace life that was all mine.

After years of suppressing the real key,
I was happier than ever and I could finally see.

Not knowing if I had the confidence; right or wrong,
My heart was dancing to a brand new song.

I unpacked my camera and planned my day,
It was hours before I ended my play.

The vision arose from someplace so deep,
The photos will be ones that I will always keep.

The more I tried new and fun ways,
Brought me closer to know how I would spend my days.

After all these years of trying to be,
I can say I did find, the real me. 

~Kristine 

3 comments:

  1. LOVELY!!! Both the photo and the poem! You are so talented Kristine! I really love it! It is obvious you wrote it from the heart. And it is obvious it's something you should keep doing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much, Sonja ~ I feel I wrote this poem was when I found my true passion, Photography ~ I realize I may have a long way to go, but I am enjoying the journey!

    The bouquet of flowers was from my birthday ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that you are uncovering the real you! I too love photography and the connection I feel when I have the camera in hand. Keep following your heart!

    ReplyDelete