Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Women Unite ...


Over the past few weeks, I have been asked me to be a part of Jodi LeBrun's Art Share-a-Palooza this upcoming week ... In short, Jodi is bringing together a  dozen or so women that she has connected with over the past year online and featuring what we all do (and love!) - I am proud to say she has asked me to join in and I was thrilled to be a part of it all ... I am looking forward to seeing my feature appear on her site ... What a thrill ... More on this soon ... What other avenues have you taken to show your creative side? Blogging? Getting published in a local newspaper? Being part of a craft fair?

8 comments:

  1. Congrats Kristine! That's great news! I am so proud of you my friend! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recieved my first art review. It was from the Butterfly Project, via www.twodressessstudio.blogspot.com. They used the word "original" and that ment the world to me....♥Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy to be part of Jodi's celebration with you! xo hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debi - I would love to read your review from Butterfly Project but the link it giving me a virus sign ... Could I view this some other way? I would love to read it ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonita - I am thrilled that we are on Jodi's Journey together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Sonja - You are always so supportive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristine, had to stop by, this is great news, looking forward to seeing the feature. Thank you for sharing your inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Amanda - Yes - Working with Jodi was quite an experience - Love collaborating with other creative people!

    ReplyDelete