Skip to main content

Just Letting Go ...


Today was the day I sent my original photography and original poetry to my publisher, for my upcoming photography/poetry book. To think, I will be a published author. It feels surreal, almost too good to be true. I need someone to pinch me and remind me that it is not a dream. I have "Let Go" of my work and sent it out in confidence to my wonderful publisher, Don Odom. I met him back in 2006 and I am so glad that he has remained in my life. He is a true gentlemen, extremely smart, funny and I am lucky to call him a friend.

I have been reading many other blogs lately, and others seem to give their readers a bit more information about themselves. I have taken this in, and I am ready to share more. So telling you about my soon to be published book is my first step.

When was the last time you "Let Go" of something? Perhaps hurt feelings, or just freeing yourself that is weighing you down ... I would love to hear all about it!

Comments

  1. Congratulations and thank you so much for sharing. -- Your Poem It Out Pal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Stephani ... It is an Exciting Time ... Please visit often ... Great to hear from you!

      Delete
  2. congratulations on your book, Wow, that is amazing. All the best and warmest regards and huge hug..........♥Debi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debi - I cannot thank you enough - It is a fun and enjoyable time for me - I am enjoying the journey ... A dream is coming true for me!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Kristine! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kristine - The first thing is to say " I am so * Happy * for you !!! What a wonderful, thrilling and exciteing time to have your work published . I want to write more and I will soon. ((((( hugs ))))) Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth - Thank you SO much - Means so much coming from such a talented woman, like yourself. I would love to hear from you again & again ... Please keep in touch ... <>
      Kristine

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up Through Collage

Here, We Are A Few Months Have Passed  Life Moves On As Life Does Using Collage To Mark Captured Moments of Time  A Yarn Project of Sorts  Visiting a Local Breakfast Cafe A Creative Weekend Get Away Celebrating The Best Mom (& Dad)  Ever Welcoming in the Summer Months with a Great Friend Capturing the Essence of Childhood Bonds A Surprise Bunny Family Photographs of the Best Furries Friends Anyone Could Ask For & Enjoying a Short Trip of Solitude at the Local Pond    I would love to hear of your Summer Finds, Memories, Traditions  What have you captured this past Spring and Summer?  Until We Connect Again! 

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES ...    

A Year in Photos

     Happy New Year, Everyone!  Wishing You All a Healthy 2024!