Skip to main content

Newly Sharpened Pencils ...


You've Got Mail Throwback ...

After viewing so many posts of friends and families children heading back to school ... It brought me back to the movie You've Got Mail and certain lines that I so enjoyed!

I have to say after all these years, I can still watch You've Got Mail and smile for a full two hours. It is one of those movies that I return to often and it does not take long to remember why. Nora Ephron had a way with her writing, casting and bringing us back to the special connections we make.

I came across this image while surfing google images and remembered how much I loved this line in the movie, "I Would Send You A Bouquet Of Newly Sharpened Pencils If I Knew Your Name & Address" ~Joe Fox (Tom Hanks). Just one of so many incredible lines spoken in this film.

Do you have a favorite line in this movie? I would love to hear back from you ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up Through Collage

Here, We Are A Few Months Have Passed  Life Moves On As Life Does Using Collage To Mark Captured Moments of Time  A Yarn Project of Sorts  Visiting a Local Breakfast Cafe A Creative Weekend Get Away Celebrating The Best Mom (& Dad)  Ever Welcoming in the Summer Months with a Great Friend Capturing the Essence of Childhood Bonds A Surprise Bunny Family Photographs of the Best Furries Friends Anyone Could Ask For & Enjoying a Short Trip of Solitude at the Local Pond    I would love to hear of your Summer Finds, Memories, Traditions  What have you captured this past Spring and Summer?  Until We Connect Again! 

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES ...    

A Year in Photos

     Happy New Year, Everyone!  Wishing You All a Healthy 2024!