Skip to main content

Welcome Fall !!!



WELCOME FALL !!!

This is the time of the year I wait for ...

The warm, colors, delicious comfort food. football season, and sweater weather that brings in cool, crisp air!

These photos (above) were taken on my day off, at a pond not far from where I live. This is where I go to clear my mind. I have visited this pond for many years now, always anticipating my next visit!

Where do you escape to find answers? I would love to hear back from you!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up Through Collage

Here, We Are A Few Months Have Passed  Life Moves On As Life Does Using Collage To Mark Captured Moments of Time  A Yarn Project of Sorts  Visiting a Local Breakfast Cafe A Creative Weekend Get Away Celebrating The Best Mom (& Dad)  Ever Welcoming in the Summer Months with a Great Friend Capturing the Essence of Childhood Bonds A Surprise Bunny Family Photographs of the Best Furries Friends Anyone Could Ask For & Enjoying a Short Trip of Solitude at the Local Pond    I would love to hear of your Summer Finds, Memories, Traditions  What have you captured this past Spring and Summer?  Until We Connect Again! 

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES ...    

A Year in Photos

     Happy New Year, Everyone!  Wishing You All a Healthy 2024!