Skip to main content

Day One, Wunderlist & a Workbook ...

Photography by Kristine 

I thought I would share a few finds that have caught my eye lately and also have made 
my days a bit lighter! 

As I mentioned in my first post of 2018, I am trying to be mindful of the choices I make. The things I eat, how I am handling my emotions, my water intake and working on not taking things so personally. 

I am finding journaling is helping with balance in my life. I get to write out (or type) my days. I have found a few ways that are new to me that I wanted to share with all of you!

DAY ONE 

The first is the DAY ONE journal app on my mobile device. I am treating this as a "a few lines a day journal" and trying to add a photo with each new post. I look forward to scrolling through the year and see how far I have come by December!
(Google Play for download)

WUNDERLIST

The second is WUNDERLIST yet another mobile device app. If you are a list-maker, this may be just what you need! It is a great place to make different lists for all your To-Do's in life. Once you complete the task, you click the box it places a line through the task and disappears off your list!
https://www.wunderlist.com/login

2018 ARTIST OF LIFE WORKBOOK

The third is Lavendaire's (You Tube Personal Self Growth & Lifestyle Vlogger) 2018 ARTIST OF LIFE WORKBOOK. I have been following her videos on You Tube and now I am using her workbook for personal goal setting. If you watch her channel, she wants us to be mindful of continuing to learn and grow. She also wants us to track our progress. I highly recommend this beautiful book!
https://www.lavendaire.com/shop

PHOTOGRAPHY

The books photographed above have also brought me inspiration!
If you are interested in them, let me know and I would love to give you my thoughts! 

I do hope these ideas bring some inspiration into your life!

I would love to hear what you use to plan, dream & create during your days!















Comments

  1. I should check out Wunderlist. I am a list person who takes a lot of joy in crossing things off. ;) Writing helps me a lot, too. I feel like I am constantly renewing my intention to WRITE just to myself. I express myself best through writing, and it's very often like self-therapy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer! So nice to hear from you! Yes, It is visually more appetizing than just a yellow pad check list and you can also choose Starred items that are most important! Hope you like it as much as I do! YES, Writing is my self therapy!

      Delete
  2. Wunderlist is an amazing app, much better than any.do

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up Through Collage

Here, We Are A Few Months Have Passed  Life Moves On As Life Does Using Collage To Mark Captured Moments of Time  A Yarn Project of Sorts  Visiting a Local Breakfast Cafe A Creative Weekend Get Away Celebrating The Best Mom (& Dad)  Ever Welcoming in the Summer Months with a Great Friend Capturing the Essence of Childhood Bonds A Surprise Bunny Family Photographs of the Best Furries Friends Anyone Could Ask For & Enjoying a Short Trip of Solitude at the Local Pond    I would love to hear of your Summer Finds, Memories, Traditions  What have you captured this past Spring and Summer?  Until We Connect Again! 

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES ...    

Love Story in Burlington, VT ...

It started the morning I decided to visit Muddy Waters (Coffee House) in Burlington, Vermont. I was told by the locals that if I was looking for a quiet place to write and enjoy a good cup of java, this was the place. I entered into a few different level rooms containing booths, cozy benches and chairs. After ordering an Iced Machiatto, I settled into a nice corner bench adjacent to a bookshelf. It was quiet, the perfect seat to get some reading done. My reason for spending a quiet morning here was to work through a few more chapters in The Artist's Way. (Julia Cameron's ~ Guide to Inspire Artists). Upon looking around, I noticed that there was a small, rolled up piece of paper tucked away in the brick wall behind me. At first, I was not sure whether to take it out and read it, or not. Perhaps I have seen too many "Candid - Punked" like shows, and someone was watching my every move. Pushing these paranoid thoughts aside, I reached over, read it and I was elated