Skip to main content

Catching Up Through Collage



Here, We Are

A Few Months Have Passed 

Life Moves On

As Life Does

Using Collage To Mark Captured Moments of Time 

A Yarn Project of Sorts

 Visiting a Local Breakfast Cafe

A Creative Weekend Get Away

Celebrating The Best Mom (& Dad)  Ever

Welcoming in the Summer Months with a Great Friend

Capturing the Essence of Childhood Bonds

A Surprise Bunny Family

Photographs of the Best Furries Friends Anyone Could Ask For

&

Enjoying a Short Trip of Solitude at the Local Pond 


 










I would love to hear of your Summer Finds, Memories, Traditions 

What have you captured this past Spring and Summer? 

Until We Connect Again! 





Comments

  1. Such a beautiful bunch of photo love it 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I love this and miss seeing your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well written, picture perfect piece Madame 👌

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer seemingly flew by. It's nice you captured moments in these beautiful collages.♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You - It was a quick Summer. I try to capture as many memories as I can!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Story in Burlington, VT ...

It started the morning I decided to visit Muddy Waters (Coffee House) in Burlington, Vermont. I was told by the locals that if I was looking for a quiet place to write and enjoy a good cup of java, this was the place. I entered into a few different level rooms containing booths, cozy benches and chairs. After ordering an Iced Machiatto, I settled into a nice corner bench adjacent to a bookshelf. It was quiet, the perfect seat to get some reading done. My reason for spending a quiet morning here was to work through a few more chapters in The Artist's Way. (Julia Cameron's ~ Guide to Inspire Artists). Upon looking around, I noticed that there was a small, rolled up piece of paper tucked away in the brick wall behind me. At first, I was not sure whether to take it out and read it, or not. Perhaps I have seen too many "Candid - Punked" like shows, and someone was watching my every move. Pushing these paranoid thoughts aside, I reached over, read it and I was elated

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES ...