Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Extreme Close Up with Sophie

It is only fair that I post a pic of my other beloved baby, Sophie ~ after my previous post of Thompson. These are the two little furries that make our house a home!

My ride to work this morning was like driving through a Winter Wonderland ... We received approx 20 + inches of snow yesterday ... Just beautiful ... I have to admit, I like looking at it better from indoors, but once the roads are clear it is always beautiful to drive around seeing the snow blanketing the neighborhood ...

2 comments:

  1. This is an exquisite photo of Sophie... Just brilliant! Congratulations on your new endeavor and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Kirst ~ She is an easy subject ~ Just loved the extreme close-up and light on her face in this shot!

    ReplyDelete