Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Belated Valentine's Day ...

HAPPY BELATED VALENTINE'S DAY ...

Hoping everyone had a wonderful day of hearts, love and joy! 

I wanted a memento a Valentine's Day - So I saw this wonderful Handmade Heart Fob on Etsy from Hibou Cards - It was adorable online, but even more so when it arrived at my home! 

This type of craft wants me to buy a sewing machine and ask my Mom over to teach me how to use it - Like yesterday ... Love things like this!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute...I've actually been thinking of buying a beginners sewing machine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Evelyn ~ Yes ~ I have always loved hand-made items ~ As I said, it spoke to me - LOL - If you buy a beginner machine please let me know what you purchase, I would be interested to know how you like it :)

    ReplyDelete