Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Creative Saturday ...


I have to say this week has been a creative one for me. I have been writing 750 Words A Day (A writing practice on 750words.com) that helps me stay on my path to better writing. I have also started to blog more consistently. I have also been reading The Artist's Way and I am beginning my 12 Week Course to owning a more creative lifestyle. This will help me clear my mind (with Morning Pages) and be able to write more clearly and get to the bones of what I truly want to be writing about. I had worked with this course years ago, but when I revisit it now, it takes on a different meaning, entirely. This proven practice has been used with Writers, Photographers, Musicians, etc ... Where are you headed? What area do you want to become clearer? Better?

2 comments:

  1. That is so great! I am glad you are writing every day and finding time to practice and explore! You made me think about what I do as "creative exercise", and I realized I should do more art journaling. Thank you for reminding me of that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonja - Honestly, I always thought of myself as a Photographer - Once I attended the Writing Workshop it was brought to my attention that others see me as more of a "Writer" than a Photographer - So I have decided to work on this craft for awhile, as well as photography. Your crafting is a "creative exercise" - Absolutely - I cannot see your new projects!

    ReplyDelete