Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happiest of New Years ...

I love the thought of a New Year ~ A clean slate ~ A new beginning ~ A chance to start over ~ I want to take this time to thank all of you who have made 2011 a joyous one for me ~ My Family, My Friends ~ New friends I have made along the way ~ You have encouraged and  inspired me, and made me believe in myself when I certainly had doubt. This year I plan to explore new areas in photography and writing. I hope to attend new workshops, and learn new things. My eyes are wide open to new challenges and collaborations with other artists. What are you looking forward to in 2012?

3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to see more of your poetry and photography K! Hope this year will bring even more creativity and success to all of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sonja - I feel the end of the year will be a great one for both of us!

      Delete
  2. Thank you SO much, Sonja - So glad we are Soul Sisters - Looking forward to seeing your new projects in the New Year - Always such a thrill for me!
    oxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete