Skip to main content

Heart Monday ... Hope Monday ...


It is the beginning of a new week ~ I am wishing that Heart Monday will symbolize "Hope"...

Hope for my family and friends that are struggling ~ Hope that my Dad continues to recover from his recent surgery ~ Hope that a New Year brings new opportunities for all the people that I love ... Hope for a happiness ...

This photo above is of a "Heart" Card that is visible in my office ... I purchased it along with a few other "heart gifts"I had sent to a dear friend for her birthday. I loved the simple stitching, with white polka dots ...

When was the last time you bought yourself something you liked?


Comments

  1. Very sweet heart card. Hope your Dad gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristine,I hope your Dad gets well soon! You are so kind,thinking of others, and I know your friend is thankful beyond words for those "heart" gifts for her birthday, lol! They are cherished! I love the card in this photo, it's gorgeous!
    The last time I bought something I liked was when I was in the US. I had the opportunity to purchase not only the things that don't sell here, but also things that I simply wanted to have; I guess a spoiled my self a bit, and it's a good feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sonja - Yes, "My Friend" has thanked me many times for the "Heart" gifts - LOL - So glad you spoiled yourself - You really "needed" all those wonderful supplies to make us all those beautiful creations - But things you "wanted" were a real treat - I should be receiving my Sizzix today - I will let you know ...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up Through Collage

Here, We Are A Few Months Have Passed  Life Moves On As Life Does Using Collage To Mark Captured Moments of Time  A Yarn Project of Sorts  Visiting a Local Breakfast Cafe A Creative Weekend Get Away Celebrating The Best Mom (& Dad)  Ever Welcoming in the Summer Months with a Great Friend Capturing the Essence of Childhood Bonds A Surprise Bunny Family Photographs of the Best Furries Friends Anyone Could Ask For & Enjoying a Short Trip of Solitude at the Local Pond    I would love to hear of your Summer Finds, Memories, Traditions  What have you captured this past Spring and Summer?  Until We Connect Again! 

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES ...    

A Year in Photos

     Happy New Year, Everyone!  Wishing You All a Healthy 2024!