Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday - We Like to Create ...


This past week has been one of "Collaborations" with many different artists ... It has been such a thrill for me to discuss how we can/will work together, sharing ideas etc. I have found a connection with other creative people, I feel like I have found where I belong. This group of women came to mind when I came across this picture above ... I am hoping to display this work on my blog in the upcoming weeks ... Stay Tuned ... 

What have you created lately? Painted? Drawn? Written?







2 comments:

  1. Great! I'm glad you are working with other artists and having fun! Can't wait to see new creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sonja - Yes - It was a very creative week - I hope it continues ... It is amazing (as you know) connecting with other talented women to see how they view things!

      Delete