Skip to main content

Stop for a Minute And Smile

I am currently reading THIS I KNOW by Susannah Conway and in her book she mentions doing this (and so many other incredible ideas that I hope to do) to make your readers a bit more informed about the writer of  the blog they are reading ... So here goes: 

10 Things You May Not Know About Me

1.  I have loved photography since I received my first camera. 

2.  I started writing poetry at the age of fifteen.

3.  I played the accordion, as a child. 

4.  I have always loved getting my nails done. 

5.  I love romantic comedies. 

6.  I love a great movie!

7.  I can always be found with a book. 

8.  I have a birthmark on my right calf that looks like a thumbprint. 

9.   I am hooked on stories with tragedy - Titanic, Etc

10. I am a People Person.

Now, It's your turn - Tell me a few things about you ... I am all ears ...



Comments

  1. I like people like YOU! My girlfriend in High School played the accordian other than that only gypsies.........nice to visit you...♥Debi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Debi ~ Thank you so much for the nice compliment ~ Always enjoy seeing you ... Visit, Anytime!

      Delete
  2. You know so much about me now, there is not much more to share, LOL! Nice to know a bit more about you my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Sonja - I do know you pretty well, and we have lots in common ... So glad we are friends ... Truly!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up Through Collage

Here, We Are A Few Months Have Passed  Life Moves On As Life Does Using Collage To Mark Captured Moments of Time  A Yarn Project of Sorts  Visiting a Local Breakfast Cafe A Creative Weekend Get Away Celebrating The Best Mom (& Dad)  Ever Welcoming in the Summer Months with a Great Friend Capturing the Essence of Childhood Bonds A Surprise Bunny Family Photographs of the Best Furries Friends Anyone Could Ask For & Enjoying a Short Trip of Solitude at the Local Pond    I would love to hear of your Summer Finds, Memories, Traditions  What have you captured this past Spring and Summer?  Until We Connect Again! 

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES ...    

A Year in Photos

     Happy New Year, Everyone!  Wishing You All a Healthy 2024!