Skip to main content

Dreamers Lane

 



Photo Credit - A Little Touch of Me - Facebook Site 

How fun would it be to say you live on Dreamers Lane? (see photo above).

Would you consider yourself a "Dreamer"? I find myself thinking of  having a "get-away" place - To Write, To Photograph,  To Enjoy a Nice View ...Of having a home in the woods, at the ocean, on a lake ... So, I guess I am a dreamer ... LOL

In reality, I would be happy with a 1 Bedroom Studio Apartment near the mountains, oceanside or lakeside ... I could get a bicycle to get around town ... In hopes it had a small deck or perhaps a patio to read and cook outdoors ... To share with family & friends ... Ok, I will leave "Dreamland"now ...

Perhaps I can work towards that ... As a more reasonable way to achieve this goal. 

What do you daydream about? 

 

Comments

  1. I dream about it a little cottage on the beach with a nice comfy chair on the balcony to read or write or dream. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda - So glad I am not the only one that "dreams" <3

      Delete
  2. My dream is to have a house in the mountains with a lot of animals. I would go searching for mushrooms and herbs, make lunch in my wood burning oven, weave rugs and blankets, and read books by the fire with my hubby. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sonja - I am right there with you - I also have a love for animals, so that would be a given for me, as well - I am sure you would settle into that life, very easily!
      ~Kristine

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up Through Collage

Here, We Are A Few Months Have Passed  Life Moves On As Life Does Using Collage To Mark Captured Moments of Time  A Yarn Project of Sorts  Visiting a Local Breakfast Cafe A Creative Weekend Get Away Celebrating The Best Mom (& Dad)  Ever Welcoming in the Summer Months with a Great Friend Capturing the Essence of Childhood Bonds A Surprise Bunny Family Photographs of the Best Furries Friends Anyone Could Ask For & Enjoying a Short Trip of Solitude at the Local Pond    I would love to hear of your Summer Finds, Memories, Traditions  What have you captured this past Spring and Summer?  Until We Connect Again! 

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES ...    

A Year in Photos

     Happy New Year, Everyone!  Wishing You All a Healthy 2024!