Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Letters Across the Miles ...




Dear Jennifer,
Your post could not have come at a better time - We are headed to Maine shortly - We do enjoy our "Kick Off To Summer" get-away - I am doing research to find yet "another" hidden jewel amongst the many treasures there. More to come!

Thank you for your kind words regarding my office view.  I believe we both have a great appreciation for "Views" - Anywhere, Really. If it is at the ocean, woods or in the city.  I feel I found my way into the city for a reason, only time will tell. I believe my answer will be present in the upcoming months.

I have to admit, I have "Bike Envy" when you mention your rides - I hope to get a bike soon so I will be able to explore a bit more, as you do. Walking is fine, but I need something new. I feel I could take it for errands, down to the pond to visit the ducks, to the center to take in a chapter of a great book etc ... So many possibilities ... For those few free moments we are given ...

I love your attention to self care - Reading inspiring words to get your day started, How Comforting! I love this idea ... You asked how I nourish my soul? I love relaxing my Hubby, Visiting my family & friends, Photographing anything I love, Writing poetry, Reading other people's blogs (like yours), Reading a few chapters in a good book, Walking outside to see how my flower garden is coming along, Watching a good movie, Thumbing through a creative book to give me some inspiration etc ... So many ways to fill my soul ... 

I found this quote above online and wanted to add it to this letter - Knowing you could appreciate it - Enjoy!

Sending a friendly hug your way,
Kristine ox

No comments:

Post a Comment