Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Moments That Made Me Smile ...



My Original Photography



Things That Made Me Smile This Week:

Hearing a song from the 80s that brought back great memories ...
Having someone on the highway wink at me ...
Drinking a protein drink with the best flavor ever ...
Having an Autumn Day at the end of Summer ...
Crying with a patient on the phone at work & never feeling more helpful ...
Believing in brighter days ahead for our family ... 
Having a feather fall on the hood of my car & hoping it was a Hello from my brother ...




2 comments:

  1. Awww. Thanks for making me smile. I love the photograph! Here's to another start to the week and a reminder to all of us to find joy, comfort and peace in the simplest of moments! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sista --- So glad you enjoyed this post Xo

      Delete