Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Sunday, September 21, 2014

I Heart These ...

Photo Credit - PinTerest

As most of you know, 
I am always on the lookout for "Hearts" - 
I found all of the above photos on PinTerest (My New Addiction!)  and fell in love with them ...
They were too wonderful to keep to myself ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love it when I come across unexpected hearts made by nature, 
such as this one I found last Winter at a local park ... 

My Original Photography

Or quotes I come across, such as this one ... 
 
Photo Credit - PinTerest 
 
 Or Illustrations ...

Photo Credit - PinTerest

I love them in any form they come in ...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You SO Much, Deborah -- You have truly made my night Xo

      Delete