Skip to main content

Traveler's Notebook 101

Photo Credit - Speckled Fawns

TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK 101 

I have always been a lover of stationery, but my newest obsession is the Traveler's Notebook.

As pictured above, this notebook is made of leather, can hold up to 8 notebooks and a few other inserts. Inserts can range from folders, to zip pockets, to picture holders. The amazing feature is that all these notebooks and inserts can slide out and easily be placed into another similar notebook. (Notebooks having just a sewn spine to easily crease and remove).The changeability of ease, is so great. At times I only want to take a few things with me, other times I would like to take everything!

You can use this as a planner, journal, sketchbook, art journal, scheduler, etc. Each notebook can be used for each aspect of your life - Fitness, Health, Kids Schedules. Etc ...

This notebook originated in Japan as the Midori Traveler's Notebook. This is the real notebook. All others that have followed are faux midori's but beautiful, just the same.

I would love to know what you all use as a calendar, planner, journal ... 

Comments

  1. Kristine...I love this! I have seen smaller ones but love the inclusive size! Where can you get these?

    Thanks!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris - So glad you love my planner - I got my Chunky Planner from Speckled Fawns through Etsy - She was wonderful to work with! Do let me know if you order one ... I am really enjoying mine!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up Through Collage

Here, We Are A Few Months Have Passed  Life Moves On As Life Does Using Collage To Mark Captured Moments of Time  A Yarn Project of Sorts  Visiting a Local Breakfast Cafe A Creative Weekend Get Away Celebrating The Best Mom (& Dad)  Ever Welcoming in the Summer Months with a Great Friend Capturing the Essence of Childhood Bonds A Surprise Bunny Family Photographs of the Best Furries Friends Anyone Could Ask For & Enjoying a Short Trip of Solitude at the Local Pond    I would love to hear of your Summer Finds, Memories, Traditions  What have you captured this past Spring and Summer?  Until We Connect Again! 

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES ...    

A Year in Photos

     Happy New Year, Everyone!  Wishing You All a Healthy 2024!