Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Sunday, October 18, 2015

SUNDAY MORNING ...



My Original Photography



SUNDAY MORNING

A warm cup of coffee
Journal entry for the day
A football game in view

Welcoming a new season
Rumors of snowflakes in the air
Time to change over the closets

Exploring audio book finds
Adding to my Fall wardrobe
New poetry to be written

Enjoyable family visits
Fall festival activities
Returning to a cozy home

Purring to my side
Afghans added for comfort
A look ahead to Monday

2 comments:

  1. Even though I am not on Facebook at this time...I still read your blog and love your poems. That is how I feel this time of year including the purring to my side.
    Blessings to you and enjoy the season.

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You So Very Much, Deborah - Blogger is giving me difficulty responding to you - Hoping you receive this comment - Thank you for making my day, Enjoy this Beautiful Season - It is truly never long enough for me!

      Delete