Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Looking Back on 2016 ...

Photography by Kristine


~2016~

Taking a look back on this past year had me thinking of what it consisted of.

 I thought I would create a list of "Highlights" ...

- Birthday Get-Togethers

- Football Games 

- Some Online Creative Courses Taken

- Holiday Parties

- New Routines

- Memorable Photography

- Made New Friends

- Sickness and Loss 

- Laughter From The Littles In Our Family

- Took a Great Family Vacation  

- Home Repairs


My next writing will be in the 2017 ... 

Have you chosen your "Word Of The Year" yet?

I will be sharing my chosen word in an upcoming post. 


Happy New Year To All My Family & Friends -- Much Love 












2 comments:

  1. I had home repairs and took some online creative classes as well. Love seeing your pictures. Here's to a happy, healthy and prosperous new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janet! Love hearing from you! Happy New Year to You🎉

      Delete