Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Tiger Lilly Day ...


Happy Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend! It looks like a nice day here - Sunny and breezy! I thought I would use this Tiger Lilly photo because a great friend of mine, Sonja - mentioned she really liked this photo - Sometimes I am reluctant to post my own work, always wondering if I am choosing the right ones! I am grateful for any feedback and comments ... What is everyone plans for the holiday weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I do like it! I do!!! :) Thanks for mentioning me Kristine :)
    My Saturday looked like this: sewing, shopping for groceries, sewing, making pastry, cleaning the kitchen, and now, at 9 PM I'm so tired I can only sit and eat all that pastry :)
    I hope you are having good time!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete