Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fashion Fun ...


Yesterday, My post was about what trinkets you like to bring home from a get-away - Today I took a photo of a bracelet I like to wear to jeans - Is there a piece of jewelry that you find yourself going back to - again and again - to wear with jeans? with a certain skirt? Or is it earrings or a ring? I would love to hear what you find yourself going for to feel your best ...

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bracelet! I'm "fickle" and I tend to stay with one bracelet or pair of earrings for awhile and then switch and do that again for awhile. Sometimes I pair to an outfit but it's really more whatever my linger mood seems to be. I love bracelets and earrings (as much as I love shoes!) so I'm always changing and finding something new to love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry ~ Thanks ~ I am beginning to think we have alot in common ~ I like how you cherish something for awhile and then switch it up ~ I do much of the same ~ My Husband gave me a pair of diamond earrings when we were dating and I wear those most of the time, switching them up with another pair he gave me ~ But I am always on the hunt for the next fun piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Beautiful bracelet Kristine! I really love it! I like bracelets, short necklaces, but my favorite pieces are earrings and rings. I love pieces that are bold and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Sonja - I got this bracelet last year on vacation - I like anything different and unique that I can wear with jeans etc - I love bracelets and rings - We have so much in common!

    ReplyDelete