Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Love Illustrations ...

Happy Labor Day, Weekend! 

As I have mentioned - I have been finding some really "Artsy" pictures and illustrations online. I love it when I find something like this ... Love  the simple lines and her "Camera Eye", her red lips and peach blush ... Adorable!

I am trying to find a doll - any type - of a Female Photographer. I know that the American Girl Dolls have a "Photography Kit" for the dolls ... I have also found a Barbie Photographer ... Hoping I find others ...
Does anyone know of dolls for Professions? ... Please let me know, if you have ...

5 comments:

  1. Love that illustration .... I'll keep my eyes and ears alert for photograper dolls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Aug ... I appreciate you keeping your eyes open ... Great hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a darling illustration! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Kathryn - When I find fun and unique art - I just love to share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy you like my image. It's illustration on RF license and you can find it at http://stockillustrations.info/female-photographer.php

    ReplyDelete