Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Finding Buried Treasure ...


As I continue with Living in the Moment, I seem to be finding (as I like to call it) buried treasures. Such as this picture above. I love how she is taking her reality and turning into something new and beautiful. The more I write, the more I feel that the colors change for me. The grey areas now have color. The sun shines a bit brighter. I am so glad I followed my intuition and landed in this creative space. What journey have you taken that has brought color to your life?

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic photo! Pinning it to Pinterest and will credit you. Thanks for the friend request!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marjie - Yes - I also found this online, please re-post - Loved the transformation happening in this photo ... Great to have you here!

    ReplyDelete