Skip to main content

Don't Ask Yourself ...


"DON'T ASK YOURSELF WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS,
ASK YOURSELF WHAT MAKES YOU COME ALIVE -
AND THEN GO DO THAT, BECAUSE WHAT THE
WORLDS NEEDS IS PEOPLE WHO ARE ALIVE"

I am not sure if it was the handwritten quote or the vintage look of the photo that caught my eye, but I needed to post about it this week. This quote had me sit back, and really think. Read it again. Take it in.

If we all did what makes us come alive, we would be living in a very content world.

What makes you come alive? Do it ... Do it now ...

(I wish I knew where this quote originated from, so I could give it proper credit.)

Comments

  1. what a beautiful quote. I needed this reminder today. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer - You are so welcome - Nice to have you here!
      ~Kristine

      Delete
  2. Just imagine how happy and beautiful, colorful and peaceful the world would be if everyone would do the thing that makes them happy! This is a great quote! Thank you for sharing, I will use it in my journal. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting, Sonja - What can I say? You have been along for my journey with writing and photography - So glad we met - Thanks for being you!
      ~Kristine

      Delete
  3. Hi Kristine. It's a quote from Howard Thurman and one of my all time favorites. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amanda - I thought so, and I did not have the access to research the quote - Thank you for chiming in - So great to see you here!
      ~Kristine

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up Through Collage

Here, We Are A Few Months Have Passed  Life Moves On As Life Does Using Collage To Mark Captured Moments of Time  A Yarn Project of Sorts  Visiting a Local Breakfast Cafe A Creative Weekend Get Away Celebrating The Best Mom (& Dad)  Ever Welcoming in the Summer Months with a Great Friend Capturing the Essence of Childhood Bonds A Surprise Bunny Family Photographs of the Best Furries Friends Anyone Could Ask For & Enjoying a Short Trip of Solitude at the Local Pond    I would love to hear of your Summer Finds, Memories, Traditions  What have you captured this past Spring and Summer?  Until We Connect Again! 

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES ...    

A Year in Photos

     Happy New Year, Everyone!  Wishing You All a Healthy 2024!