Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Big Surprise ...


This time of the year always reminds me of my Garden Bunny, a few Seasons ago. I was raking my garden when all of sudden I overturned something that rolled around and jumped away ... At first, I thought it was a frog, but then to my surprise, it was little beautiful baby bunny ... I grabbed my camera and took many pictures of him ... I often wonder where he fled to after leaving my yard ... What has been a "Great Surprise" to you?

2 comments:

  1. What a delightful surprise that must have been~!! He is a cutie...We have had several yard bunnies and loved our lop-eared the most, as they were black/grey/brown and blended in with the shadows...You must get Jo-jo's account of her yard bunny...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Margaret - Nature presents itself to us in so many different ways - I think the timing is always perfect, as if it is telling us to slow down and realize the beauty around us ... I would love to see JoJo's yard bunny ... Thanks so much for reading my post and for your comments - They are really appreciated!

    ReplyDelete