Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Inspirational Sunday ...

Inspirational quotes always "Lift Me Up" ~ Quotes about Love, Life, Happiness - They have me look at who I truly am - Who I would like to be - Decisions I make, paths I choose etc ... I found this picture on Pinterest and I really loved the arrangement, the color combination, and of course the quotes ... Where do you find pictures or quotes that you like to keep?

2 comments:

  1. I've always loved quotes and have been writing them down for years in a special book. And now I have a beautiful friend who sends me gorgeous quotes to add to my collection! :)
    Thank you so much K! I love each and every one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sonja - I wonder who this beautiful friend could be? LOL - I am so glad you continue to add to your quote book - What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete