Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Writer By Day (And Night!) ...

Seeing my "Theme" this weekend is Writing - I thought this was a perfect way to end the week - In our workshop this weekend, our Speakers - (Patti Digh, Jennifer Louden & Susan Piver - Please see my previous post for more info on this) wanted us "to own" the title of "Writer". 

I awoke this morning refreshed and renewed. I needed a jump start on enjoying the craft of writing. This workshop provided me with this and so much more.

I am hoping for a renewed faith in my work this week - When was the last time you felt refreshed?

4 comments:

  1. Oh, it's been a while. I hope to experience that feeling soon, when I change the environment a bit. ;) I so need a change of scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonja - I think we all need a "boost" every now and then - You could change your scenery by just going to a different cafe', different restaurant, diffferent walk ... Anything new can be inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fell refreshed after visiting willowing & friends and reading what all the creative hearts are up to....nonstop joy and smiles for me then I am empowered to try my hand at it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Back, Prudence - So great to hear from you - Yes, I agree - I usually feel the same when I was visit Willowing & Friends - Great place to connect w/ other creatives!

    ReplyDelete