Skip to main content

Burst of Color Saturday ...

This has been a week of creativity for me ... Every evening I have been trying to "Write" ... (Trying to "own" my title of "Writer" from my recent Writing Workshop) ... I would either start and/or finish a poem ... Write a short essay (and then go back later and re-write it) or simply write for the sake of writing. I am grateful for this year being one of creativity. This was a goal for me in 2011, and I have worked hard to make it happen. I am using my writing and photography to show who I truly am. I could play the "Coulda Woulda Shoulda" game, but I just wish I would have started earlier, but it is never to late to hone into a craft that you love. How are you leaving an imprint of who you truly are?

Comments

  1. You are so right Kristine, it's not worth thinking about what should have been done...It's important to start doing it now! Just follow your dream and your need to do what you love. This year was very important for me too, I opened my self to new ways of communicating through art, trying new things, challenging my self, and it feels wonderful! Sometimes I think I should have done that before, but then I remember that everything comes at the right time, even when we aren't aware of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sonja - Always so wonderful to hear from you - I feel we both "put ourselves out there" this year, and our creative dreams have flourished. I feel that we even took a risk chatting and look at the wonderful friendship that came of it. A friendship that means the world to me. I often wish I would have started earlier, but then remember - Timing is everything - Absolutely, Sonja!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up Through Collage

Here, We Are A Few Months Have Passed  Life Moves On As Life Does Using Collage To Mark Captured Moments of Time  A Yarn Project of Sorts  Visiting a Local Breakfast Cafe A Creative Weekend Get Away Celebrating The Best Mom (& Dad)  Ever Welcoming in the Summer Months with a Great Friend Capturing the Essence of Childhood Bonds A Surprise Bunny Family Photographs of the Best Furries Friends Anyone Could Ask For & Enjoying a Short Trip of Solitude at the Local Pond    I would love to hear of your Summer Finds, Memories, Traditions  What have you captured this past Spring and Summer?  Until We Connect Again! 

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES ...    

A Year in Photos

     Happy New Year, Everyone!  Wishing You All a Healthy 2024!