Skip to main content

Music Monday - Cher ...


Welcome to Music Monday - Today is MUSIC MONDAY and I am featuring, Cher. I am not sure when I  started liking her - It could have been when I first heard her as child singing "I Got You Babe" with Sonny - Or perhaps when I saw her perform live on television belting out "Half Breed" - Or maybe when I first heard "Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves" ... I am sure you have realized that I am all about "Re-Inventing" yourself ... I look at Cher as a top bill in this category ... She has changed and reinvented herself 1,000 times over ... Her voice still grabs my attention to this day. Who is your favorite that has continued to reinvent themselves?

Comments

  1. Oooh I love Cher too.. love her music.. just happy and always upbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonita - Yes - She has ALWAYS been one of my favorites - Happy, upbeat, inspiring music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is Tina Turner. She is always so full of energy and I love her music! But I like Cher too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonja - Thank you for stopping by - Yes - Tina is also on the list for Music Monday - Love her - So, Stay Tuned :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up Through Collage

Here, We Are A Few Months Have Passed  Life Moves On As Life Does Using Collage To Mark Captured Moments of Time  A Yarn Project of Sorts  Visiting a Local Breakfast Cafe A Creative Weekend Get Away Celebrating The Best Mom (& Dad)  Ever Welcoming in the Summer Months with a Great Friend Capturing the Essence of Childhood Bonds A Surprise Bunny Family Photographs of the Best Furries Friends Anyone Could Ask For & Enjoying a Short Trip of Solitude at the Local Pond    I would love to hear of your Summer Finds, Memories, Traditions  What have you captured this past Spring and Summer?  Until We Connect Again! 

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES ...    

A Year in Photos

     Happy New Year, Everyone!  Wishing You All a Healthy 2024!