Skip to main content

Sending Safe Wishes ...

Today I thought this beautiful, multi-colored heart was appropriate. I am sending well wishes to a few people in my life to "travel" safe to their destinations. These are times that I wish I still had my Grandmother to share stories like this with. She was amazed when the fax machine came out. How would she react to flying halfway around the world? I would love to have another chance to tell her about these exciting trips my family and friends are taking. Trips that take a day and a half to reach. I think she would also be amazed that you can send an email across the world and it lands in someone's inbox, simultaneously. I have to admit, this is amazing to me and I live in this present day. Sending love and light to these special people in my life! What amazes you?

Comments

  1. I think you are more like your Grandmother, than you know? This caring and concern for your special travellers, hmmmm, who is behind this huge loving colourful heart anyway???
    All will be just fine...Happy Thanksgiving from Canada!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to say what I want to say, but I am limited by my knowledge of English language. So, I'll just say that I am honored to be your friend. You touched my heart my dear friend. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is filled with such beautiful pictures and thoughts. I love the imagery you have chosen and how you incorporate music and poetry too!
    Thanks for sharing it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Prudence - That is quite a compliment - My Grandmother was a special lady - I love reading your comments - They make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Sonja - I know exactly what you were saying - Safe Travels! "Talk" with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Kristen - You are kind to send along such positive feedback - I appreciate you taking the time to comment ... It truly means a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up Through Collage

Here, We Are A Few Months Have Passed  Life Moves On As Life Does Using Collage To Mark Captured Moments of Time  A Yarn Project of Sorts  Visiting a Local Breakfast Cafe A Creative Weekend Get Away Celebrating The Best Mom (& Dad)  Ever Welcoming in the Summer Months with a Great Friend Capturing the Essence of Childhood Bonds A Surprise Bunny Family Photographs of the Best Furries Friends Anyone Could Ask For & Enjoying a Short Trip of Solitude at the Local Pond    I would love to hear of your Summer Finds, Memories, Traditions  What have you captured this past Spring and Summer?  Until We Connect Again! 

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES

A YEAR IN PHOTO COLLAGES ...    

A Year in Photos

     Happy New Year, Everyone!  Wishing You All a Healthy 2024!