Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Monday, November 28, 2011

Welcome to Music Monday ...


Shania Twain ... So Successful  ... I have to be honest, I did not become a fan until she made her crossover to Pop music  ... The first songs that caught my attention from her "Come On Over" CD were "Man! I Feel Like A Woman", "That Don't Impress Me Much". I still enjoy these songs ... Her follow up CD "Up!" was another smash hit. The titles "I'm Gonna Get You Good" and  "She's Not Just a Pretty Face" are the two that stand out for me. I love her style, voice, beauty - What can I say - She will always be a favorite of mine!

4 comments:

  1. I love to listen to her songs. She does have a very nice voice and the songs are great. You and I have very similar taste in music. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sonja - Great hearing from you - I really enjoy her music - Yes, We have similar taste in music ... Another commonality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a women and an artist, she is an inspiration.
    My heart is sad for her struggles, as a child, as a women, as an artist, her strength to overcome is truly empowering. ♥Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hearing from you, Debi - Yes, I agree she certainly has been through a lot and has risen above it all - Great inspirational story!

    ReplyDelete