Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Angel's View


ANGEL’S VIEW

Views of early morning light,
Filled with hours of dreamy nights

Lying awake with a feeling,
Hearts alive and ever reeling

Next to a man who fate caught,
Contentment is my only thought     
                
How did this happen - you and me,
Our souls are open to whom we should be

Breathing is easier for us, with all this,
A glance, a hug or a simple kiss

Slowly fading without a peep,
Special times are those that we keep

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite poems! And one of my favorite photos! Kristine, you make such a great connection between your photographs and your poems. I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Sonja ~ You are too kind to me ~ Nice to know you enjoyed this poem & the photo - I wrote this on one of our first vacations we ever took together ~ and it still rings true today ...

    ReplyDelete