Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Itsy Bitsy Spider - Flower!


Today is a bit less humid than the past few days ~ But I am still thinking of the Tropics because I hear the humidity is returning tomorrow ~ On that note, I am posting another St Martin Tropical Flower (excuse my ignorance for not knowing the name of this flower, as well). I call this one "My Tropical Spider Flower" ... I had seen this unique flowering plant a few times before I decided to shoot it ... I am sure that you have noticed (if you have read my previous posts) that I admire items that are truly unique ... This one "Tops The Charts" ...

4 comments:

  1. Truly Unique is right! This is absolutely gorgeous! I've never seen anything like it. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Jess ~ I have to say, when I came across this beautiful flower - I had to photograph it. I was not sure how it would look, but I took my chances - and I am glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, You are right - Sonja! I love trying to photograph new and different subjects - Glad you like it ...

    ReplyDelete