Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tropical Memories ...


Seeing that it "feels" like the Tropics today - I thought I would pick a tropical flower to post ... This was from our trip to St Martin ... I remember standing there just admiring its color and beauty ... The weathermen are telling us that we might be in for a week of humidity - So I may have to do a bit more digging for another Tropical Flower or 2 to show this week ...

3 comments:

  1. Kristine, I can't wait to see more! This flower is gorgeous! I love the colors in this photo! It's so much fun to come to your blog and see beautiful photographs. So inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonja ~ You are such a great friend ~ I remember this flowering plant like it was yesterday ~ I loved the peach color with the small white buds ~ I am so glad you are enjoying them ... It is fun sharing our work ... Keep the new posts coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it was tropical today..I found myself wishing for a flowery Moo-moo to wear..Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete