Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bird in Paradise ...


Today is a beautiful, non-humid, sunny day! I love days like this. I chose to post this pic of St Martin's Tropical Bird for a few reasons - First, I remember how cool and crisp it was when I took this photo. She was lovely, I would look to see every morning, if she was perched in her nest.

Secondly, I took the advice of a wonderful creative friend - To post this photo on my blog!

Enjoy the day, Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Is there anything sweeter than this little creature? It's amazing how you managed to capture this bird Kristine! Fantastic photo! The only thing is - your photos make me want to go on holiday, and I can't go right now :( But, at least I get a bit of holiday spirit through your photos! The sun, the sea, warm weather...Nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sonja ~ I called her "My Little Friend" all week ~ I would look for her every morning when we were heading to breakfast. I wanted to get a picture of her, but she was so high up in the tree - I was not sure how this would come out - Sometimes I get lucky ... Not always ... I am glad you are enjoying this photography journey with me ... Like a Sister that lives far afar ... So glad we connected!

    ReplyDelete