Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Friday, June 3, 2011

Peony Profile ...


I am raising my wine glass to the beginning of this Spring like weekend ~ I often wonder if there is place on earth, that it is like Spring, all year long? I love weather with a nice breeze, sunshine and no humidity ... Please introduce me to the real estate agent that could find me a home in this make believe place - Which leads me to my photo that was chosen for today - the Peony. I often desribe them as Pink Snowballs! I love all their layers of petals ... Beautiful color, love the fullness of this flower, they bring a smile to my face ... Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. What can I say - simply amazing! I love the angle in this photo! It shows the layers of the flower so well! And you are right, they do look like pink snowballs! I want to stuck my nose into that beauty and smell it!
    I think the New Zealand has all year round spring climate, but they also have some poisonous bugs and other creatures, so maybe not :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Sonja ~ I always try to catch an angle other than the average one ~ I try to make every shot, unique ~ They have a wonderful scent ~ I am not sure if the bugs would be worth the climate :(

    ReplyDelete