Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Monday, September 5, 2011

Laurie Justus Pace - Heart Art

I came across this incredible "Heart Artist" over the weekend and I wanted to share this piece of art with all of you. As many of you know, I am very fond of anything with a "Heart" - So this painting jumped off the page for me.

I am thinking of having a "Theme" for  few days a week on my Blog ... I am thinking out loud here  ... Perhaps one day a "Heart Day" (heart related post) and one day a Poetry Day ... and move forward this way ... Stay Tuned ... More on to come on this ...

Happy Labor Day Weekend, Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Very pretty piece, so vibrant! Also, I love the idea of having a "Themed" posts on your blog, although I'm not sure that I understood completely how it's going to work...But, I'll patiently wait for you to tell us more. I like it already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sonja - I probably did not explain myself very well - Too many thoughts in my head, at the time - I was thinking Monday would be "Music Monday" (feature music I like) or "Poetry Friday" etc ... Thank you for always supporting my ideas ... Love writing, love sharing ideas etc ... Love connecting with others ... and meeting people like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that idea! Every day for something different, and then maybe one day without a theme? Oh, how interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonja - What would I do without you? Thank you - I am just thinking about certain ideas, right now ... I thought it would be fun to share ideas and thoughts on certain subjects!

    ReplyDelete