Living in the Moment Blog Button

Living in the Moment Blog Button
Living in the Moment

Thursday, October 13, 2011

All About Positive Energy ...

I like to think about this saying and apply it to many areas of my life. I try to stay positive for my family and friends. I like to see the good in people, I like to think good things will happen. As I have said before, this year has tested my beliefs, but I do know that things happen for a reason. I do not always understand why things happen, but clarity comes within time. I like to be surrounded by people who think positively and even believe in things, just because - not with any real proof. Living a positive life, brings more positivity ... Are you a believer in this?

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely yes Kristine! Its not always easy but sooo important xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What we want is tested to see how much we really want..When I pray for patience..well look out...
    here comes everything that tries what little patiences I possess....each time I feel the sting less & less. I hope this is because I am learning?????
    I admire people who are positive, I gravitate towards them, hoping to learn how....
    Thats why I visit you! love & light Debix

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your positive attitude and curiosity. Like definitely attracts like - keep on spreading the love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Kathryn - Your comment made my day - Positive energy is the best energy there is!

    ReplyDelete